ZEN TEA-NI COCKTAIL
• 4 mint leaves, divided
• 1/2 ounce simple syrup
• 1 ounce Hennessy cognac
• 2 ounces freshly brewed Sorate Hojicha tea, chilled
• Splash of soda (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. In a mixing glass, add 3 mint leaves, and simple syrup and mix very well.
3. Add the Hennessy cognac and fresh Sorate Hojicha tea and mix a little more.
4. Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with fresh ice.
5. Garnish with a mint leaf.
6. Serve and enjoy.
To get the most flavor out of your tea leaves, brew it with hot water then chill it. Follow the recommended brewing time on the package at first. You can always make adjustments to suit your taste.