MATCHA FLOAT WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATE SYRUP
- 200 ml milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon MATCHA
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar or vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Swirl some chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass.
- Place milk, matcha, ice cubes, and sugar in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour into a serving glass.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, garnish with a sprinkle of matcha. Enjoy immediately.
-If you try this Matcha Float be sure to tag us using the hashtag #SorateRecipes we will DM you a 30% discount code!