MATCHA FLOAT WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATE SYRUP
A Matcha spin on a classic ice cream float made with matcha green tea. With a chocolate matcha syrup base (chocolate pairs very well with matcha), this matcha ice cream float is great for green tea lovers and that person with a sweet tooth!
Choose your matcha based on what you are using it for. If using for recipes such as this one we recommend culinary grade such as our
If you are already quite familiar with drinking Matcha and wish to enjoy some extra smooth and high quality tasting use ceremonial grade
- 200 ml milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon MATCHA
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar or vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Swirl some chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass.
- Place milk, matcha, ice cubes, and sugar in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour into a serving glass.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, garnish with a sprinkle of matcha. Enjoy immediately.
-If you try this Matcha Float be sure to tag us using the hashtag #SorateRecipes