Matcha Chia Pudding
Matcha chia pudding is a VEGAN, HEALTHY an ENERGIZING snack that's made with chia seeds, matcha green tea powder and milk - the perfect snack to top with fruit and or nuts.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Chia Seed Benefits:
- Rich in powerful antioxidants, so they help fight off toxins in your body.
- All the carbs in chia seeds are fiber, so it’s a low-carb food that helps you feel fuller longer.
- They’re an excellent source or plant-based protein, which is great if you’re on a vegan diet.
- Matcha is high in antioxidants, which are very important to consume daily for fighting off free radicals.
- It can help enhance your weight loss because it can actually speed up your metabolism and boost fat burning.
- Consuming matcha powder is can help lower bad cholesterol.
- 2 teaspoons Matcha Powder
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Toppings: Granola, coconut flakes and fresh fruit
- Mix the matcha powder with the milk and whisk until smooth and not clumped.
- Add the chia seeds and the maple syrup. Stir to combine, making sure there are no clumps of chia seeds. Place it the fridge for 3 hours or overnight to set.
- Top with fresh fruit, coconut flakes, granola and/or nuts.