A creamy and silky Panna Cotta made with Sorate House Matcha makes an impressive yet simple dessert that goes well with fresh berries and grated chocolate!
The perfect dessert for thanksgiving!
1 cup whole milk
2 cups heavy cream
2 tsp gelatin
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp matcha, Sorate house matcha
2 tsp vanilla
1) Pour half the milk into a cup and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Stir and allow to bloom. In a medium saucepan, over medium-low heat, pour the heavy cream, vanilla, sugar and matcha powder and whisk to combine.
2) Pour gelatin and cream mixture and stir.
3) Continue cooking and whisking occasionally until barely simmering.
4) Remove pan from heat and divide cream mixture among 4 ramekins and allow to come to room temperature.
5) Chill the Panna Cotta, cover and let sit overnight.
6) When ready to serve, dip each ramekin into a bowl with hot water for 5 seconds. Invert ramekin onto a serving plate. Top with fresh berries and grated chocolate.